- Work with Design to define and develop rich user interfaces.
- Build quality HTML and CSS adherent to industry best practices and standards.
- Collaborate and brainstorm to create quality technology-based solutions.
- Interface with outside stakeholders and consultants to build product components.
- Create HTML and CSS for a variety of content management systems and backend applications.
- Work with Designers to translate wireframes and comps into functional frontend components.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 3 years of experience developing frontend components for Web Applications.
- Experience building websites with dynamic templates.
- Experience using JQuery to provide rich user interfaces.
- A working understanding of the open source development environment, including Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python
MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working as a part of a collaborative team.
- Enthusiasm for open source software and educational technology.
- A dedication to best practices and the evolving craft of building frontend components.
- Experience with many of the following technologies is preferred:
- HTML (all flavors up to and including 5)
- CSS, SCSS
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D