Due to popular request, the deadline to submit for the 2018 Imagen Awards has been extended to May 10, 2018. All entries must be emailed or postmarked by May 10 for consideration into this year’s competition. To qualify for the Imagen Awards, entries must have been distributed or aired from May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018.
- Deadline Extended for 2018 Imagen Awards Call for Entries
- Now Accepting Entries for the 2018 Imagen Awards
- 2017 Powerful & Influential Latinos in Entertainment Photos
- Imagen Foundation Announces Its 9th Annual List of Powerful & Influential Latinos in the Entertainment Industry
- Latinos Absent from the Emmys, Again: What’s it Going to Take?
Nominations Announced for 32nd Annual Imagen AwardsJuly 6th, 2017
Nominations Announced for the 31st Annual Imagen AwardsJuly 18th, 2016
Winners of 31st Annual Imagen Awards AnnouncedSeptember 9th, 2016
Deadline Extended for 2018 Imagen Awards Call for EntriesApril 30th, 2018
Now Accepting Entries for the 2018 Imagen AwardsMarch 5th, 2018
2017 Powerful & Influential Latinos in Entertainment PhotosOctober 19th, 2017