Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives on the US Media and Marketing Strategy teams in Los Angeles.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Maintain calendars for 4 executives and alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
- Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
- Process expense reports
- Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
- Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
- BA/BS Degree – 5+ years as an executive assistant
- Prior experience supporting marketing executives is preferred
- Event organization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.