Creative Artists Agency
The Assistant will provide support to Agents in CAA’s Television Scripted Department representing directors, producers and writers. The Assistant will also work closely with various departments across the agency (such as Accounting and Business Affairs). The ideal candidate will have a passion for scripted television and artist representation in the entertainment business. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with Agents, Executives, clients, etc.
- Manage administrative duties which include handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and additional office related tasks.
- Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives.
- Provide significant script coverage for client pitches.
- Track current and potential clients.
- Read and engage with material proactively.
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
- Minimum of 10 months of Assistant experience in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
Please provide complete and legible information.An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.