Summary Of Position
Lionsgate has an opening for an Assistant to support the President, Lionsgate TV Group. This opportunity provides an excellent learning experience for an individual with a strong interest in the business side of television.
- Efficiently support the Head of Lionsgate Television, who oversees and manages all deals for scripted television
- Handle all administrative responsibilities for the executive (completing expense reporting, scheduling all meetings, setting up conference calls and greeting all visiting guests)
- Create and maintain status reports and maintain department legal files
- Assist in the day to day operations of the department
- Depending on skill, educational level and interest, assistant will gain experience drafting and commenting on agreements
Qualifications & Skills
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, who is extremely detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive information with utmost confidentiality
- A college degree is required
Nice To Haves
- J.D. helpful, but not required
- Previous experience supporting a Business Affairs executive at a film or television studio/network
- Previous experience having supported an agent or executive at a talent agency
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
About The Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.