Our Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking an Associate Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Los Angeles-based Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
In this role you will report into the Manager of Ad Operations and will work closely with the Ad Operations team members and sales teams. The primary responsibility of the Associate Account Manager is to assist in the trafficking and reporting of paid advertising campaigns across Disney’s multitude of digital properties; while working with our diverse and growing client portfolio. We seek an individual willing to drive efficiency within their team. Duties and efforts will include, but are not limited to; trafficking, pulling reports, providing screenshots and assisting with campaign auditing by answering requests organized by Account Managers. The right person for this role is meticulous and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to tackle new challenges!
If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Support trafficking and screenshot requests
- Review trafficking requests from Account Managers and QC campaign assets
- Traffic video assets and implement ad tags to be reviewed by Account Managers
- Assist the Ad Operation’s team in troubleshooting campaign performance by investigating ad server bugs, third party discrepancies and under-delivery issues
- Assist in optimizing campaigns by adjusting delivery tools at discretion of Account Managers
- Assist in reporting duties based on client requests and campaign auditing
- Assist Account Managers with monthly billing
- Provide after-hours support for any client-related emergencies, as necessary
What To Bring
- Professional interpersonal communication skills, with internal and external customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly.
- Efficiently establish rapport and professional relationships
- Ability to think critically; have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working under tight deadlines
- Detail Oriented
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn new productivity software application tools
- Familiarity with the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
- Strong interest and curiosity in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in media, advertising or other relevant experience
- Previous internships, coursework or work experience in digital advertising
- Familiar with all things tech, including, consumer websites, mobile/tablet, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, as well as video game devices
- Experience working with ad sales teams, creative production studios, and/or marketing departments
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.