CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Studios
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Studio City, CA
CBS Studios is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services, and other emerging platforms. The Studio’s expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises, including the ever-growing “Star Trek” universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
- Work with producers, casting directors and programming executives to find talent across CBS Studios, Paramount+ and other networks and streaming services
- Support efforts for these shows to maximize program exposure and ratings with high profile talent bookings
- Liaison between producers, writers, directors, network and studio executives and casting directors
- Identify up-and-coming talent
- Track availability of multiple actors
- Encyclopedic knowledge of actors and talent working in television, film and theater
- Deep understanding and experience with casting and deal making processes
- Demonstrated relationships with industry agents and managers
- Responsible for oversight of every speaking role in every project the casting executive covers
- Established track record identifying and attracting diverse talent
- At least 5 years’ of progressive experience in the casting field or equivalent related industry experience, with a focus on television
- Strong background interacting with show producers and talent
- In-depth knowledge of the dynamics of entertainment, studio talk and game formats
- Strong relationships with top casting directors, agents and managers
- Creative and collaborative mindset for identifying opportunities and solving problems
- Demonstrated track record with negotiating skills with the ability to juggle multiple company priorities simultaneously
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.