NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- The Coordinator will support the Executive Sponsors of the Film Inclusion Committee as a key contributor focused on organizing, coordinating and tracking Inclusion efforts by ensuring the committee’s initiatives are progressing, being communicated and implemented in the Film business. The Film Inclusion committee, in partnership with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) teams in the Film business and the broader NBCU organization, is responsible for enhancing Film’s commitment to DEI in the workforce, in creative endeavors, and its communities.
- Support sponsors, advisors and inclusion committee by problem-solving, prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Proactively compiling research, contacts and organizing of inclusion decks and materials for internal & external meetings, speaking engagements, panels and events
- Manage the bi-weekly inclusion committee agenda, note-taking and proactively follow-ups
- Track external company DEI efforts for benchmarking purposes
- Track Inclusion Committee progress towards key performance indicators (KPIs) annual goals
- Track Inclusion Committee initiatives by pillar with support of committee
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as internal DEI, communications, and marketing teams maintaining version control of all inclusion committee material
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Manage centralized inbox and respond timely to all emails and requests
- Act as a connector of the DEI work across the organization and be a champion for the work and the overall mission
- Exercise judgement and a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mid to advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Agency, digital, project management and/or Multicultural Marketing experience
- Previous work in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Film Business Operations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.