Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is looking for an experienced Coordinator for our Major Studio Film Licensing team. The Coordinator will be a key member, licensing film from major studios for digital streaming for the global Netflix service. S/he will report to the Manager, Major Studio Film Licensing providing critical support in deal negotiation, execution and management.
This role requires keen attention to detail, strong contractual understanding, and significant initiative. The ideal candidate will have an interest and experience in contract administration, project management, and the willingness to evolve with Netflix.
- Managing the execution and administration of new agreements across departments including Content Operations, Legal, Finance, and Content Acquisition
- Liaising with cross-functional teams, making tactical decisions, communicating group strategy, and developing and implementing new tools
- Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, amendments, start dates, options, etc
- Conducting market and competitive research to deepen industry knowledge and discover new opportunities
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects
- Develop relationships with external content partners and work closely to communicate key issues and resolve potential issues
- Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
- Prior experience with contract administration preferred
- Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal forms
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- High level of organization and ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
- Strong follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required. Experience with Google suite of programs a plus.
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, curious and a calm demeanor
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required
- Prior consulting, finance, media, or media-focused technology or research experience strongly preferred
- Must have a love of movies and television. Knowledge of domestic and international studio landscape is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.