The Walt Disney Company
This detail and deadline-oriented role will be working closely with the Manager and Director of Multiplatform Media Planning on daily tasks.
- This position is responsible for strategically scheduling and maintaining daily logs for marketing promos and graphic insertions on our linear and non-linear endpoints.
- Enter work orders in M360 (proprietary tool) for marketing, sponsorship, synergy, off-air promos and graphics.
- Collaborate with production and synergy teams to coordinate promo deliveries.
- Ensure accuracy of synergy and cross-channel planning commitments.
- Version out graphic lower thirds and maintain graphic insertions library.
- Screen originals and tent-pole programming for graphics insertion points.
- Pull as-run reports for on-air and digital campaigns including synergy, sponsorships, and PSA.
- Maintain workflows in multiple systems and processes involving: Gripit, WideOrbit, Google Ad-Manager, m360.
- Cross train and assist in other department responsibilities order to provide necessary backup to the team as needed.
- Minimum 2 years in media planning, promo scheduling, or related field (TV and/or Digital) is required.
- Familiarity with traffic and work order systems is a plus
- Experience in any of these programs are a significant plus: GRIPit, M360, Google-Ad Manager, Bebanjo, Slack
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented, work well under deadline pressure, and exhibit ability to be a strong team player with excellent communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Television, Communications or other related field, or equivalent work experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.