The Walt Disney Company
You will manage paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms. You’ll work with other teams to implement integrated, cross-channel programs, and you’ll partner with creative teams to ensure delivery of great content that engages and excites our audiences.
You will dig into analytics to find insights and create testing programs to test your way to better performance. And by staying on top of trends, you’ll be the voice of what’s new in this space and champion tests, pilots, and other opportunities to expand our current social media program.
You will report to the Director of the department.
- Manage $1M+ annual paid social campaigns across different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok).
- Manage audience targeting, creative, and different ad formats to achieve campaign goals.
- Test creative effectiveness, partnering with Creative to keep raising our social creative bar.
- Educate other teams on paid social media best practices.
- Monitor campaign actuals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, always looking for ways to exceed engagement and performance goals.
- Manage campaign timelines, budgets, and related content deliveries.
- Research new social media trends, raising visibility and advocating for developments that are most relevant.
- Propose new ideas and concepts to keep evolving our social media program.
- 3+ years experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter advertising to grow B2C retail
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and social media publishing platforms
- Experience with media tagging and pixel management
- Experience with web and social analytics software
- Experience scaling a social media business is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.