WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
DCE Creative Group LLC seeks a Development Assistant for the Creative Affairs department. Assists CP, Unscripted and Interactive teams in all aspects as described below.
- Assists CP, Unscripted and Interactive team with all daily administrative duties including phones, scheduling, filing, arranging messengers, tracking scripts and notes, travel and expenses, asset gathering on Nest, etc.
- Support for projects such as Games, Podcasts, Product, and other projects in development and production. Assist in the creation of portfolio books, decks, etc., taking meeting notes, approving game art and assets, and testing product builds.
- Helps organize reference and pitch materials, as well as pull assets, digital copies of books and art from internal digital repositories when needed or not available in print in conjunction with the Creative Services team.
- Review and route comic book artwork to be cleared for use on product and games. Work with internal DC departments gathering and delivering character bios, key art, and style guides to project partners.
- Manages and oversees internal reference & digital libraries. Adds & maintains assets on digital asset network drives.
- Conduct research as needed and maintain general tracking of industry players, overall deals, trends and the competitive landscape.
- Organize DC product samples in the secure room in the DC offices and manage the DC Game room and stock.
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience at an agency or management company strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year film or television production experience strongly preferred (or internship equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred (ex. Film, Television, Screenwriting)
- Proficient in Outlook 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point) and MAC equivalents
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective and proven organizational and project management skills required
- Knowledge of game industry, genres, and mechanics on PC/Console/VR/mobile platforms.
- Above average knowledge of DC Characters and Franchises
- Experience with tracking programs such as JIRA, Trello, and Confluence.
- Effective and proven editing and proofreading skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written required
- Proficiency in file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures (paper and digital)
- Ability to meet deadlines required and under time constraints
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Knowledge of DC IP strongly preferred
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.