The Walt Disney Company
Director, Content Design (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Director of Content Design, to oversee the creation of conceptual marketing content for new and returning series.
- Responsible for project ideation and supervising the creation of marketing materials for assigned Network series; including on-set shoots, managing a team of designers, and assisting the Producer to maintain project workflow while maintaining a high level of quality control.
- Lead production team in preparation for shoots by making decisions on locations, props, costume and equipment.
- Write scripts, assist with editorial structure and design to support projects when needed.
- Supervise projects with outside vendors; ensure that creative notes are being met and align with the overall project scope.
- Work with the VP and Producer to plan needed resources and overall scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Broadcast, Design or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in broadcast design, live action, motion graphics, and/or VFX production.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in creative/production team management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Mac and PC operating systems.
- Must have thorough understanding of high-end design, animation, and VFX technologies & infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Good mathematical skills, working with delivery specs.
- Excellent organizational, strong leadership, decision making, prioritization and project management skills are necessary.
- Must have ability to multitask and establish creative workflows.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.