The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce original content in service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Fleabag and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Boys, Homecoming, and Utopia.
Amazon Studios is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and hard-working Executive Assistant to join our team. The person in this role will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and creating broad organizational systems. The position will report to the Head of Studio Creative Content and will support various functions of the team. They will also be working closely with the studio’s Development, Casting, and Production teams.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and fluctuating scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for content and an interest in working in a true startup environment.
- Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Coordinating multiple staff meetings including setting agendas and identifying action items
- Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
- All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Head of Studio office to ensure clear communication between TV teams and upper management
- Track and manage headcount, maintain org charts
- Liaise with multiple EAs and executives across Amazon Studios and Prime Video teams
- Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate’s background and qualifications
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- 2+ years of professional experience
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years’ administrative experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- 2+ years of experience in Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Entertainment industry experience
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
- Established motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
- Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, team oriented philosophy and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.