Univision Communications Inc.
Univision seeks a motivated and dynamic individual with exceptional creative skills to develop multi-platform solutions (TV, Radio, On-site & Digital) sales presentation decks. Responsible for project management across Univision divisions: marketing, research, strategy & insights, digital and production.
- Generate client sponsorship/campaign recaps
- Prospecting, identifying, and assisting the sales teams in pursuit of new business leads
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years media experience
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong organizational skills, excellent command of verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under deadline pressures
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Must be willing to work from office in Los Angeles, CA
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.univision.com.