Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences for young people in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences exclusive to our platform, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital
The team’s main responsibility will be curated travel for our North American audiences – one of the fastest growing parts of our business. You will be joining an entrepreneurial team within the wider business who are responsible for both helping determine Pollen’s strategic direction and making those plans a reality. You will be supporting the Pollen Presents team across multiple genres (Latin, Electronic, Hip Hop, etc.) to drive the subculture strategy and develop concepts that really resonate with those audiences.
Your main responsibilities will include
- You will be the analytical machine of the team – everyone at Pollen rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty. As an analyst, we expect you to be the machine of the team, driving underlying analyses, creating and maintaining key trackers, and constantly evaluating business metrics to facilitate a highly effective team
- Data-driven concept curation – You will work with your manager and the Data Science team to develop new concepts leveraging data. e.g.
- Mansion Collective – a series of short experiences in Mansions in the English countryside
- Women in Electronic Music – a series of experiences around female DJs
- Getting in the mind of our target customers – Work with our internal experts to become an expert in the audiences that are most relevant to your portfolio, leveraging in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis from our Insights team, as well as our own analysis
- Supporting the management of curated travel P&Ls – The Pollen Presents team works x-functionally to build the P&Ls (revenue, profitability) for all curated travel experiences and you will be supporting the team to manage these P&Ls
- Build great stakeholder relationships – Work on x-functional projects with each of the Heads of / Directors for important functions to become a key player on end-to-end projects. By the end of 6 months you will have received clear feedback that you are seen as an influential member of the team.
- 1 years experience as an Analyst – we are open to a range of experience – be it in strategy consultancy, high growth tech, or traditional media/entertainment – but we expect you to have consistently shown high achievement in your past role(s).
- Analytical and entrepreneurial – we’re a data-driven technology company so you’ll be expected to use data to make reasoned judgements in everything you do. You’ll need to understand every element of the delivery of your products and turn your hand to a multitude of tasks to realise the biggest opportunities for your part of the business. As such, we expect you to be highly proficient in Excel, and be able to communicate those insights into strategic actions for the team.
- A brilliant integrator – you’ll collaborate with every function of the business at Pollen, and need to have the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders expertly and project manage complex projects
- A team player – we like each other at Pollen and work hard to foster a great work environment where everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
- Ability to travel – we’re a global team, with offices across Europe and North America, and destinations across the globe. As our business expands you will be expected to travel regularly domestically and internationally.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
- Highly competitive tech startup salary & equity options
- Results only working environment – we believe the results of your work matter more than how many hours you spend in the office or where you work from
- Unlimited paid holiday – we want you at the top of your game, so it’s important you take time off when you need it
- Training and development opportunities – we’ll invest to make you the best you can be
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.