About The Brand
For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television animation in the world, reflecting all kids today. Based in Burbank, Calif., with offices in New York, the Studio, designed by our artists and for our artists, is home to the world’s greatest creative talents. Our campus of creativity houses top-notch talent, storytellers, artists, production teams, voice actors, cartoon experts and more. At Nickelodeon, we are always looking to recruit dedicated craftspeople to help bring groundbreaking new ideas to life and that starts with you! We are leading the way in animated content for TV series, TV movies, shorts and theatrical features. Some of our new upcoming original animated series include, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, Rugrats, Middlemost Post, Star Trek: Prodigy, Big Nate and Santiago of the Seas, among others. Our content development teams are creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, our mentorship of new talent is second to none, and we are committed to hiring inclusively to reflect authenticity in the diverse stories we want to tell. Join us!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, and obtaining approvals.
- Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
- Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
- Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
- Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios.
- Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
- Reading and responding to internal and overseas production e-mails in a timely manner.
- Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
- Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
- Tracking all pickup lines given from story department and make sure they are implemented into the final shipping animation.
- Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of Shotgun, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker and attention to detail is key.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.