Warner Bros. Entertainment
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Project Analyst is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing short duration projects and tasks supporting the Studio Operations applications portfolio. The position coordinates with business partners, IT teams and management to ensure successful delivery of technology and compliance projects. Additionally, the position tracks project and department costs and coordinates project resource schedules across the department.
- Develop, monitor, and control project scope, cost, time, and quality
- Develop and maintain project status reports
- Coordinate IT teams, management, vendors, and business resources to achieve project objectives
- Manage compliance projects, i.e. user training, internal audit tasks and projects, and application change projects
- Perform various project and department support tasks.
- Project Management Activities
- Department Support Tasks (cost tracking, resource scheduling)
- Compliance Activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related technical field, finance, or equivalent job experience.
- 2+ years as business analyst, project manager, or related experience in a technical support capacity.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies
- Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and persistence to independently achieve objectives in a large complex organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.