The Walt Disney Company
The Retail Marketing Associate (full-time) will have responsibility for the implementation and execution for the assigned accounts on all aspects of marketing while focusing on execution. Will be an active team member contributing to program ideation & operational feasibility. Must have excellent communication skills, a collaborative attitude and a solid grasp on typical retail marketing timelines & deliverables. Other duties include review & recommendations of cost estimates and final invoice processing/reconciliation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for retail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible, can-do attitude. Previous marketing, retail & project management experience is a must. This role will support the Retail Marketing Director and Sr. Manager servicing eCommerce and Club accounts.
Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home décor and books to interactive games, movies, food, beverages, stationery and electronics.
- Responsible for program coordination & execution for all assigned North American accounts taking initiative & needing minimal oversight & direction.
- Build strong relationship with account executional contacts, Disney retail sales and marketing team, Disney retail creative and Disney retail brand development team.
- Contribute to program ideation as active participant in brainstorms & meetings w/ account teams.
- Ability to define needed tasks & follow-ups from meetings, emails, etc. with minimal direction.
- Responsible for professional communication, both written & verbal, with retailers, licensees and internal stakeholders.
- eComm specific duties including oversite of development and management of onsite landing pages and product detail page assets.
- Team expert/super user & trainer for internal OPA/Workfront systems including job starts & related context, assets, specs & approvals.
- Responsible for all job starts through completion including retailer & licensee interaction for assets & approvals.
- Develop & manage all program timelines, ensuring all parties are on schedule and all brand guidelines are met.
- Deliver final creative files to vendor and/or retailer for production, ensuring all technical specs have been met.
- Vet proposals from external vendors and retailer’s marketing initiatives, to ensure cost savings and feasible timelines
- Initiate competitive tracking & reporting.
- Execution and archiving of program recaps.
- Maintain account/program trackers.
- P&P fund process management, including monthly & quarterly finance reconciliation, accrual submission & follow through.
- Create & maintain professional presentations and event management.
- 2+ years retailer marketing and/or marketing agency experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- 2+ years budget management
- Event management experience
- Keynote/PowerPoint proficient
- Solid working knowledge of Excel
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of creative file types & general understanding of creative specs, dimensions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.