Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We are seeking a personable individual for full-time employment with social media and content writing experience to provide support in a multi-function office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Education Required: Associates Degree
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a strong command of grammar and spelling
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic communication plans for a wide variety of initiatives
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts and utilizing analytics to enhance engagement
- Strategic thinker with good judgment and ability to handle difficult situations diplomatically
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team setting, with a willingness to provide support where necessary
- Familiarity with content management systems and email marketing apps such as MailChimp
- Knowledge of graphic design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Video production experience a plus
- Create content for newsletters, blogs, and other content outlets
- Develop external communications
- Manage multiple social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Layout and edit content, including photos, for a quarterly magazine
- Manage and update websites
- Provide staff support as needed
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is not remote.
To be considered, all applicants must provide a resume and short cover letter. Samples of social media posts and/or blog posts are a plus. References requested upon interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com