We are looking for an exceptional Digital Publicity Specialist to join our team here at Netflix. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They will be well versed in online publicity, entertainment partnerships, digital marketing, social media, and have experience working closely with influencers.
In this role you will be expected to juggle multiple responsibilities and have the ability to pivot quickly from one task to the next. Day to day duties will involve building and establishing relationships with social platforms and influencers, managing the workflow of film campaigns, researching unique earned media opportunities, developing efficient reporting templates and presenting creative integrations to various teams including publicity, marketing, multicultural, E&P and brand partnerships. This is a fast paced position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment, takes initiative, has a positive attitude and demonstrates strong communication skills.
This job is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Head of Digital Film Publicity.
- Curate, expand and develop relationships with digital influencers, podcasts, apps, and niche social platforms
- Provide support to publicity title teams and digital agencies for press pitching, screening invites, junkets, specialty events and more.
- Secure asset debuts for trailers, first looks and various creative materials
- Work closely with the events and multicultural teams on influencer outreach
- Liaise with Netflix cross-functional teams including Creative Marketing, Strategy, Editorial & Publishing, Events and Research to create, communicate and implement best practices and workflow for Series campaigns.
- Facilitate internal workshops with partner organization and cross-functional teams
- Contribute to campaign decks and present to senior level executives, filmmakers and talent.
- Work closely with digital publicity cohorts on series.
- Track and research competitive industry efforts
- 5+ years experience at a studio, agency or social platform preferably in digitally-oriented positions.
- Experience handling high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people or departments and simultaneously manage competing priorities
- Existing relationships with entertainment partners, social media platforms, and content creators.
- Ability to identify, develop and help refine compelling and creative ideas. Seek out opportunities that are unique and that serve the business and the brand
- Must possess solid organizational skills and be able to manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external teams
- Proven track record in creating activations in line with current trends in entertainment, digital, marketing, social media and pop culture
- Be creative and have a point of view. Demonstrate the ability to think innovatively-connecting the dots when others cannot.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.