Summary Of Position
Lionsgate is seeking a Visual Effects Coordinator in its Physical Production department who will report directly to the VP of Visual Effects. This position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties, as well as production tasks. Responsibilities include maintaining calendar, scheduling, answering and rolling calls, coordinating travel arrangements, and other administrative duties as assigned. This position will also be involved in many production duties such as managing VFX workflows, breaking down scripts, managing vendors, communicating between outside production personnel and the studio, and organizing VFX production documents and information.
- Maintain calendar and schedules
- Identifying VFX in script breakdowns
- Managing outside VFX Vendors and other VFX personnel
- Updating VFX vendor comparisons
- Building, organizing, and maintaining production databases
- Updating and tracking financial reports
- Overseeing production wrap
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience and demonstrated interest in visual effects
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and be self sufficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional, and positive attitude required
Nice to Haves
- Minimum 1-year experience on a VFX Production or at a VFX Facility
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Aspera, FTP and sFTP protocol, Filemaker Pro Shotgun, CineSync
- Familiar with production reports, purchase order forms, budgets, & schedules
About The Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate’s motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster’s Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.