Warner Bros. Entertainment
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Vice President, Brand Creative & Marketing, TCM for the Executive KYAC department.
Keeper of the TCM brand, Champion of Creativity, Master of Marketing, Culture Whisperer, Fearless Leader of Multi-Discipline team.
- Lead the full spectrum of creative marketing for TCM. Champion a new brand strategy and positioning for TCM and lead the development and execution of a total design rebrand. Supervise external agencies and vendors to ensure creative execution.
- Lead the development of key marketing partnerships to engage new audiences, drive cultural relevance and increase brand equity.
- Develop co-marketing strategies with TCM and HBOMax to help drive engagement of HBOMax and broaden the TCM audience within HBOMax.
- Lead the development of successful marketing initiatives to support, grow and enhance key TCM business initiatives including the TCM Film Festival, TCM Cruises, TCM Wine Club, etc.
- Work closely with the TCM franchise team to ensure new brand position is incorporated into core franchises, and collaborate with the franchise to team to develop ideas/concepts for new business opportunities.
- Create and implement strategic marketing process for brand and campaign development.
- Work with CMO and business development to develop new sponsorship strategies and sponsorship/branded content.
- Responsible for oversight of creative and marketing budgets.
- Collaborate with programming, content planning, talent, business development and production teams to develop innovate marketing plans and creative campaigns.
- Lead the development of a social-first, culture-forward, classic-inspired creative marketing philosophy.
- Strong background in creative – overseeing development and execution of 360 degree, multi-platform campaigns.
- Must excel at leading, managing and motivating creative teams.
- Must have expertise in developing social-first strategies and creative.
- Must be skilled in talent management.
- Passion for film – classic and modern and the intersection of the two.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.