WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a VP, Production for the Kids Content-Toon department.
- Responsible for management of all production schedules. Determines the development and production workflow for current and anticipated series. Determines staffing needs and allocation based upon production needs.
- Directly manages all Line Producers, Associate Producers, Production Managers, checking department and Archives manager. Oversees all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Negotiates agreements with overseas and domestic studios. Oversees workflow between CNS and studios, including retakes. Works with IT dept. to ensure appropriate and secure electronic asset transfer models are in place.
- Develops new production efficiencies or cost savings for productions.
- 10 years of hands in animation production experience.
- Thorough knowledge of animation process with strong leadership skills
- Previous experience with outside vendors (Local 839 & 70)
- Ability to forecast and create budgets
- Experience with international markets & studios
- Degree from college or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.