iHeartMedia is a leading global media and entertainment company, specializing in radio, digital, mobile, social, live events and on-demand entertainment. We have the largest reach of any digital, radio, outdoor or television entity in the U.S. and as America’s #1 audio company, we reach 9 out of 10 Americans every month! We are currently on the lookout for an innovative and collaborative Vice President of TV Production and Development to join or Entertainment Enterprises team.
The Entertainment Enterprises (EE) team is comprised of content partnerships and production, with an overarching goal to gain exposure of the iHeartMedia brand outside of our owned and operated platforms. We work in a cross-functional manner to execute across and outside the organization. Our team leverages the scale of iHeartMedia’s 850+ broadcast radio stations, the iHeartRadio app, and social to extend the brand to emerging platforms, including: TV, video livestream, advertising partnerships, content partnerships and live tentpole events. This Senior Executive role will be responsible for leading the biggest communication company in driving live video, as well as scripted and unscripted, platforms to connect with a vast audience. In this role, you will harness the power of a massive communication company and translate this to visual platforms for maximum audience engagement.
- Oversee all aspects of TV and video livestream production
- Develop effective procedures and systems to keep productions running smoothly, including: Budgeting, Creative, and Execution
- Reimagine the creative segments of our current shows to meet market and partner needs
- Ensure iHeartRadio and our talent is represented appropriately; interface with musical and iHeartRadio talent
- Production contact for all shows
- Work with President & VP of Content Partnerships to develop new content ideas for our partners
- Monitor all projects from pre-production through delivery
- Reimagine video content production to reflect current culture — our content needs to meet the current state of our culture
- Draft initial production budgets, schedules and planning documents
- Responsible for monitoring and delivering shows on budget
- Serve as the main point person between iHeartMedia’s National Programming Group events team during production of iHeartRadio tentpole events and EE
- Stay up to date on industry trends and be able to translate trends into opportunities to grow business
- Travel domestically when required, travel to all tentpole events and frequently Los Angeles
- Experience with production of live events is a must
- High degree of experience in content and TV production
- Experience creating P&L projections and forecasting
- Experience working on hands on with Talent (creatively plan and execute television shows)
- Knowledge of TV and Digital production line items, verbiage and costs
- High attention to detail, excellent follow through
- Sense of confidence, presence, and clarity in communication
- Ability to manage up to ensure full transparency of day-to-day to President of department
- Project management and organizational skills a must
- Strategic big thinker who also can get the work done
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge and understanding of television, radio, production and events
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in film/tv production, preferred
Los Angeles, CA: 5700 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200, 90036
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.