The Imagen Foundation seeks the services of a production company with virtual event and streaming experience for the production of its annual Imagen Awards show. The Imagen Awards, now in its 36th year, recognizes and rewards creative excellence, positive or accurate images of Latinos in television and film, as well as encourages and recognizes the achievements of Latino talent in the entertainment and communications industries.
For a second year, and in light of the ongoing COVID-19 health and safety concerns, the Imagen Foundation will produce the Imagen Awards as a virtual awards show that will be shared online through a public stream in late September, during Hispanic Heritage Month. The show is pre-produced and assembled and delivered in a 90-minute format.
Scope of the work includes liaising closely with Imagen Foundation executives to oversee and manage the overall development, creative and production elements of the virtual awards show. This will encompass the development of the calendar for deliverables, run-of-show, all in-show materials (bumpers, lower-thirds, banners, nomination packages, transitions, pre-produced packages, video tributes, transitional elements, credit roll, opening graphics, etc.), and oversee the direction of host and presenters, which may potentially occur remotely. Production team must have previous experience working with talent and their representation.
Please provide a Statement of Qualifications that addresses the following requirements:
- Your experience producing virtual events, the scope of the services provided for the events, and the platform in which the events were delivered. Sizzle reels or links to previously produced events are encouraged. Experience with a minimum of 3 virtual events is required.
- Provide a sample schedule for an 8-week production.
- Based on previous events, provide an estimated cost of production.
- Provide details about your company, including years in operation, short biographies for key team members, where your team is located, and pre-pandemic event experience.
- Please list a minimum of 3 references, preferably companies or organizations for whom you have provided similar services in the last 12 months.
Statement of Qualifications Delivery
Provide your Statement of Qualifications as a PDF document by July 6th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.