Account Coordinator, Talent/Entertainment Public Relations
Los Angeles / New York
Director, Public Relations
FULL PICTURE OVERVIEW:
Full Picture is a collective of entrepreneurial-minded, cross-industry experts who dream big, connect the dots in unexpected ways, and consistently deliver legacy-defining initiatives for our clients. Through our four divisions – Consulting, Production, Public Relations, Brand Management – we forecast trends, identify key moments, and capture the public’s interest to bring our clients’ ideas to life.
This role provides comprehensive administrative and project support to a senior executive who thinks and operates with both speed and efficiency. The nature of the position is such that responsibilities can vary greatly from week to week, and this role is also involved with research and preparation as it relates to talent and entertainment clients.
This position will be able to respond expeditiously and thoughtfully to a diverse range of assignments, see tasks and projects through from beginning to end, and operate with sensitivity to timing/deadlines without getting flustered or letting small details fall through the cracks. The position requires an individual who knows how to take initiative and also when to ask for guidance or clarification to avoid error, who is a clear and confident communicator, a natural problem solver, someone who enjoys doing research, and who takes tremendous ownership and pride in their work.
- Agency experience preferred
- 4-year college degree
- 0-2 years PR experience working within at least two of the following areas: entertainment, talent representation, lifestyle, and events
- Support team with tasks
- Effectively locate placements and format for sending
- Manage reporting for clients
- Manage calendar appointments (schedule, confirm, follow up)
- Draft call and meeting agendas and recaps (internally and external)
- Maintain deadlines for the team and client work
- Help conceptualize, organize, and execute PR strategies
- Ability to pitch and coordinate national and regional broadcast segments
- Ability to secure placements in regional and national print and online outlets
- Experience in writing and pitching trend stories
- Experience in pitching profiles across several industries
- Network with PR professionals and media
- Assist in creation and execution of events including handling rsvp’s, event day-of documents, secure media, management of red carpet and logistics at the event
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to write creative, and effective press releases and media alerts
- Event planning experience
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and media
- Implement proactive and targeted media campaigns
- Commensurate with experience. Full benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.