The Walt Disney Company
20th Television Animation is seeking a Coordinator who will provide support to the Animation team. This individual will serve as a liaison communicating with internal partners as well as the external stakeholders in the creative community.
- Maintain a variety of internal development reports and grids
- Encouraged to read, track, shadow, and participate
- Track competitive development and deals
- Relay network needs and existing projects to agents, managers, producers, and studio executives
- Liaise with Publicity, Marketing, Research, and other internal departments to communicate pertinent information
- Hear pitches and help executives cover projects from pitch to series
- Meet with lower to mid-level writers for staffing
- Search for relevant industry articles and think pieces to circulate to the department
- Responsible for tracking writer payments throughout the development process
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, learn quickly, anticipate and solve problems in a calm manner while under high pressure in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients
- Proven experience interacting with talent and creative preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential for this position
- Approachable and friendly, but assertive
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have strong interest in animation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.