The Walt Disney Company
Marvel Partnerships is responsible for uniting third-party brands with both theatrical films and direct-to-consumer content to create best-in-class global marketing and media promotional campaigns. Within Marvel Partnerships, the Marvel International Partnerships team pitches and manages all non-US global partnerships opportunities for Marvel’s properties around the world.
Marvel Partnerships is looking for an International Coordinator to join our team in support of high-level international partnership sales, operations, and execution efforts across Marvel Studios properties. This position will be responsible for providing critical day-to-day support to the US-based Marvel Partnerships team and to the international Disney teams that sell 3rd party promotions across various lines of business including theatrical and Disney+.
- Manage Marvel Partnerships’ overarching international operations reporting, status updates, and tracking, including but not limited to database management, reporting, and data/file entry.
- Schedule and lead international calls with key Disney Promotions regional and local team members to provide support, recaps, and critical next steps oversight. Act as key point of contact for Marvel Partnership team for anything and everything that local Disney/regional teams may do.
- Coordinate and filter ad hoc needs and requests from local Disney teams and one of the main day-to-day points for those local and regional people.
- Provide global Salesforce support for team, including handling all updates and reporting.
- Spearhead competitive research and competitive international trackers and build decks outlining that support as needed.
- Provide day-to-day support for team’s international deals creation and execution.
- Play a critical role in co-branded global premiums development, including assisting in pitching potential partners, ensuring smooth execution, and reviewing samples.
- Support co-branded global exhibitor concessions execution.
- Support in prize trips execution and ideating future global prize trips.
- Ensure local and regional Disney teams working on Marvel properties have all materials and information they need in order to secure partnership deals.
- Create custom materials or any other needs for multi-regional partnership deals on behalf of Marvel’s upcoming properties.
- Build International partnership recap presentations post release for all titles.
- International Relations, Marketing, Communication, Business, or Entertainment Background preferred
- 1-2 years’ work experience in marketing, entertainment, brand partnerships, promotions, and/or major entertainment brand/licenses
- Knowledge of partnership marketing + multi-platform media campaigns
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word) a must
- Experience working with Keynote and Apple systems
- Interest working with teams in other countries
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects at any given time and to operate within an organization that conducts business across multiple time zones
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be resourceful/flexible, all while maintaining absolute confidentiality
- Must possess enthusiasm and a desire to take on increased responsibilities
- Ability to quickly learn internal processes and the basics of who to reach out to with questions
- Team player is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.