It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
- Maintain active communication with the producers/filmmakers on each title to ensure to have the must up to date information related to the produced content
- Read and watch all MCU’s current and past produced content
- Generate reports, outlining the characters, themes, and story-lines as they appear across all of the projects.
- Maintain and update the timeline of events of Marvel’s fictional universe and its characters
- Responsible for internal script distribution
- Responsible for organizing scrips for guild submissions
- Work collaboratively with teams across Marvel Studios and Disney
- Act as a liaison between producers related to all titles
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize a large volume of information
- Must possess strong writing skills and ability to summarize considerable amount of content
- Knowledge of the Marvel brand and Marvel Studios films/productions preferred
- Research background preferred
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and organized; have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Must understand the high level of confidentiality that comes with working at Marvel Studios and discern, with guidance from Senior Producers, what can and cannot be shared with partners
- Must be able to collaborate with others and be a team player
- Must thrive under high level stress environments
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Keynote needed as well
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.