West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview And Responsibilities
Pluto TV is looking for an experienced and innovative creative leader to help bring to life our brand and content offering, inspiring millions more viewers to join a bold new world of Free TV.
The VP Creative Studio will oversee all in-house creative development and production. You will lead a growing team of 20+ designers, editors, and managers, working with partners internally and externally to deliver a wide range of marketing assets and campaigns, constantly striving to raise the bar for Pluto TV creative output and operational efficiency.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
- This is a dynamic leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Creative Development: Oversee the development of creative concepts for all projects briefed into the creative studio, including brand and content campaigns.
- Creative Production: Work closely with your Creative Director reports and agency partners to execute a large variety of static and video assets – on time and on brand.
- Brand Stewardship: Ensure all creative meets brand guidelines and consistently expresses our unique brand voice. Evolve and expand guidelines when needed.
- Studio Operations: Manage Creative Studio budget and resourcing plans, working closely with the Brand, Finance, and HR teams to forecast and reconcile ongoing.
- Agency Partner Oversight: In partnership with the relevant marketing teams, oversee external production agency resource and delivery. Work closely with other internal and external partners as needed for campaign planning and execution.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 12+ years of experience in creative marketing, preferably a mix of agency and in-house roles, with at least 3 years of experience managing a multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Deep experience with entertainment marketing including development of key art, promo/trailer creative, digital and social media for content-led campaigns.
- Some experience with brand design and integrated brand campaign execution, including TV, OOH, digital and social media, preferably for a tech or entertainment service.
- Creative operations whiz, able to propose innovative solutions to complex resource and process challenges with a focus on improving output and efficiency.
- Confident and effective communicator, able to articulate clear goals, plans and achievements to non-creative teams and a senior exec audience.
- Inspirational team leader with proven ability to motivate a large creative team to deliver both quantity and quality of output while maintaining strong morale.
- Detail and deadline-oriented. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.