Entries may qualify in the following categories:
The following guidelines apply to both the PDF and Online Entry Form:
- Entry Form: Fill out one (1) entry form per category submission. For example, if you are submitting one production in multiple categories, i.e. Best Picture, Best Actor, each category needs to have its own entry form. Select only one category per form.
- Primary Contact: The Primary Contact will be the main point of contact for all matters related to the submission. The Imagen Foundation will inform the Primary Contact listed on the entry form of nomination. The Primary Contact agrees to notify the nominee(s). If a third-party consultant is engaged to submit on behalf of an entertainment entity, they are required to identify a Company Contact. The Company Contact information will only be used if the submission is nominated.
- Company Contact: The Company Contact section is required if the Primary Contact is a third-party consultant submitting on behalf of an entertainment entity. The name, title, and email address must be included with the submission form.
- If nominated, nominees will be listed as described and submitted on the official Imagen Awards entry form. The accuracy of the information provided on the entry form is the responsibility of the submitter and is not the responsibility of the Imagen Foundation.
- For Television Series/Programs & Television Acting Categories: Select ONE episode that aired during the qualification period that best represents the series and/or talent that you are submitting for consideration.
- For Actor Submissions:
- Headshot & Resume: You MUST include a headshot and resume. An IMDB resume is acceptable, but a separate headshot must still accompany the submission. By submitting the headshot, you are giving the Imagen Foundation permission to use it for promotional purposes for the Imagen Awards.
- For an actor in a television program/series, please select one episode that best showcases the actor’s character and talent. The screener for the full episode must be included with the submission.
- Description: Include a short description of the actor’s character and role in the project.
- For Music Submissions: Include the final cue sheet for the project and a brief description of the candidate’s involvement in the project, along with a screener of the project
- Synopsis: A brief written summary describing the entry and episode (if applicable) must be included with the Entry Form to be considered. If submitting in a Performance or Music category, include a description of the candidate’s involvement and/or role.
- Broadcast Network/Service, Production, and Distribution Company: The companies named under Broadcast Network/Service and Production/Distribution Companies in the Production Information section, will be listed next to the name of the nominated program. Make sure to write in the companies exactly as they should appear, in the event the production is nominated. The submitter agrees to provide accurate information regarding network, production, and distribution companies.
- Screener Details: An online screener or file download link is required for all entries. Links for online screeners must be active and accessible through September 30, 2023. Links and any viewing instructions should be included Screener Details section of the entry form. In the event we have difficulties with your links, we will make our best efforts to inform the Primary Contact listed on the entry form as soon as possible. Physical DVDs or Blu-Rays will not be accepted.
- Signed Waiver & Release: The Waiver and Release is located on the bottom of the Entry Form. Each Entry Form must be signed in order to be considered for the Imagen Awards. If you have questions regarding the Waiver & Release, please email Yanira Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment: Each entry must include the appropriate payment for the category. Payment can be made via check (made out to “Imagen Foundation”), ACH deposit, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express accepted). If your company requires an invoice, please contact us at email@example.com. Entries submitted with a personal check must be received two weeks before the submission deadline. All fees must be paid by the Call for Entries deadline or your entry will be disqualified.
- Nominees Announcement: Nominees will be listed as described and submitted on the official Imagen Awards entry form. The accuracy of the information provided on the entry form is the responsibility of the submitter and is not the responsibility of the Imagen Foundation. Please ensure that all information is accurate before submitting.
All requirements must be fulfilled to be considered for the Imagen Awards.
ONLINE: The Online Entry Form submission form is available here. Carefully read the Online Entry Form Guidelines to ensure that your entry is properly submitted and processed.
EMAILED ENTRIES: Download the PDF Entry Guidelines and Form. On page 10 of the PDF packet, you will find the Entry Form. Email the completed form, along with the Credit Card Authorization or invoice request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All required materials must accompany your PDF Entry Form for your submission to be processed.
MAILED-IN ENTRIES: You may print and complete the PDF Entry Form on page 10 of the PDF packet. Mailed-in entry forms must also include online screener information. No physical DVDs or Blu-Rays will be accepted. Mail or send via messenger your completed form and all required materials to:
**OUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED**
Imagen Awards Consideration Committee
3579 E. Foothill Blvd. #744
Pasadena, CA 91107
If you have any questions regarding the Imagen Awards that are not answered in this document, please contact the Imagen Foundation by phone at (626) 376-9751 or by email at email@example.com.