Entries may qualify in the following categories:
The following guidelines apply to both the PDF and Online Entry Form:
- Entry Form: Fill out one (1) entry form per category submission. For example, if you are submitting one production in multiple categories, i.e. Best Picture and Best Actor, each category needs to have its own entry form. Select only one category per form.
- Primary Contact: The Primary Contact will be the main point of contact for all matters related to the submission. The Imagen Foundation will inform the Primary Contact listed on the entry form of nomination. The Primary Contact agrees to notify the nominee(s). If a third-party consultant is engaged to submit on behalf of an entertainment entity, they are required to identify a Company Contact. The Company Contact information will only be used if the submission is nominated.
- Company Contact: The Company Contact section is required if the Primary Contact is a third-party consultant submitting on behalf of an entertainment entity. The name, title, and email address must be included with the submission form.
- Production Information: If nominated, nominees will be listed as described and submitted on the official Imagen Awards entry form. The accuracy of the information provided on the entry form is the responsibility of the submitter and is not the responsibility of the Imagen Foundation.
- Program Summary: A brief written summary describing the entry and episode (if applicable) must be included with the Entry Form to be considered.
- Episode Selection for Television Programs & Television Acting Categories: Select ONE episode that aired during the qualification period that best represents the series and/or talent that you are submitting for consideration. The title of the episode and a short summary of the episode is required at the time of submission.
- Broadcast Network/Streaming Service, Production, and Distribution Company: The companies named under Broadcast Network/Service and Production/Distribution Companies in the Production Information section, will be listed next to the name of the nominated program. Make sure to write in the companies exactly as they should appear, in the event the production is nominated. The submitter agrees to provide accurate information regarding network, production, and distribution companies.
- For Talent Submissions:
- Headshot: An approved headshot is required in the acting and director categories. By submitting the headshot, you are giving the Imagen Foundation permission to use it for promotional purposes for the Imagen Awards.
- Resume/Bio: You must include a resume or bio for acting categories. An IMDB resume is acceptable.
- For an actor in a television program/series, please select one episode that best showcases the actor’s character and talent. The screener for the full episode must be included with the submission.
- Description: Include a short description of the actor’s character and role in the project.
- For Music Submissions: Include the final cue sheet for the project and a brief description of the candidate’s involvement in the project, along with a screener of the project.
- Screener/Video Details: An online screener/video or file download link is required for all entries. Links for online screeners/videos must be active and accessible through August 31, 2024.
- Links for screeners/videos behind a paywall or that require a paid subscription, such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, to view them are not allowed.
- Access Codes for Screeners: If providing access codes for your platform, a minimum of 20 unique access codes per entry are required. Do NOT submit the same access codes for multiple entries. Access codes are required at the time of submission.
- Entries for episodic programs must include a screener/video link for the episode being submitted for consideration.
- Links and any viewing instructions should be included in the Screener Details section of the entry form. In the event we have difficulties with your links, we will make our best efforts to inform the Primary Contact listed on the entry form as soon as possible. If we are unable to receive a prompt response, the entry will be disqualified.
- Physical DVDs or Blu-Rays will not be accepted.
- Failure to provide a working link/video or sufficient access codes per entry in a timely manner will disqualify the entry.
- Signed Waiver & Release: The Waiver and Release is located on the bottom of the Entry Form in this package and at the end of the online entry form. Each Entry Form must be signed in order to be considered for the Imagen Awards. If you have questions regarding the Waiver & Release, please email Yanira Leon at email@example.com.
- Payment: Each entry must include the appropriate payment for the category. Payment can be made via ACH deposit, credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express accepted), or check (made out to “Imagen Foundation”). If your company requires an invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries submitted with a personal check must be received two weeks before the submission deadline. All fees must be paid by the Call for Entries deadline or your entry will be disqualified.
- Nominees Announcement: Nominees will be listed as described and submitted on the official Imagen Awards entry form. The accuracy of the information provided on the entry form is the responsibility of the submitter and is not the responsibility of the Imagen Foundation. Please ensure that all information is accurate before submitting.
All requirements must be fulfilled to be considered for the Imagen Awards.
ONLINE: The Online Submission Portal is available here. You will need to create an account to begin the submission process. Carefully read the Submission Form Procedures & Guidelines to ensure that your entry is properly submitted and processed.
EMAILED ENTRIES: Download the PDF Entry Guidelines and Form. On page 11 of the PDF packet, you will find the Entry Form. Email the completed form, along with the Credit Card Authorization or invoice request to email@example.com. All required materials must accompany your PDF Entry Form for your submission to be processed.
MAILED-IN ENTRIES: You may print and complete the PDF Entry Form on page 11 of the PDF packet. Mailed-in entry forms must also include online screener information. No physical DVDs or Blu-Rays will be accepted. Mail or send via messenger your completed form and all required materials to:
Imagen Awards Consideration Committee
3579 E. Foothill Blvd. #744
Pasadena, CA 91107
The deadline to submit to the Imagen Awards Competition is May 1, 2024.
If you have any questions regarding the Imagen Awards that are not answered in this document, please contact the Imagen Foundation by phone at (626) 376-9751 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.