Welcome to the online submission portal for the 36th Annual Imagen Awards, the premier Latino entertainment awards.
The Imagen Foundation will be accepting submissions from June 1 to June 15, 2021 in categories in music. To qualify for the Imagen Awards, entries must have been first distributed or first aired from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
This portal will be open for submissions from June 1, 2021 until midnight PT on June 30, 2021. For any questions or issues, please contact the Imagen Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (626) 376-9751.
The Imagen Foundation invites submissions for appropriate and qualifying entries in English or Spanish language television programming, feature films, advertising, or documentaries that either:
(a) portray Latinos and/or the Latino culture in an authentic manner
(b) demonstrates outstanding creative achievement by Latino talent
(c) serves to educate the public about Latino cultures
(d) are produced and/or distributed in the United States
All entries must have first-aired or released in a U.S. market (network, local, cable, first-run syndication, streaming/subscription service) between May 1, 2020, and April 30, 2021.
All entries must be postmarked, emailed, or submitted online by June 30, 2021.
Best Music Composition for Film or Television
For outstanding original music composition by music composer of Latin descent, and/or for a Latin-themed project.
Best Music Supervision for Film or Television
For outstanding original music supervision for a Latin-themed project, and/or by a music supervisor of Latin descent.
Before You Start
Review the General Guidelines, and Entry Form Procedures & Requirements: Before you begin, please make sure that you read the Call for Entries Guidelines, Entry Form Procedures & Requirements and review the Categories to ensure that your planned entries qualify and meet the category criteria.
Mobile-Friendly Form: The Online Entry Form is mobile-friendly, which means that you can submit on a smartphone and tablet. However, to ensure that all of the information that you submit is accurate, we strongly recommend completing the form using a computer.
What You Will Be Submitting: To ensure that your submission is processed accurately and without any delay, please make sure to fill out all of the required fields for each entry. Include the final cue sheet for the project and a brief description of the candidate’s involvement in the project, along with a screener of the project. Double-check that your online screener link works through September 30, 2021.
Review Before Submitting: Before you hit the Submit button, review ALL of your information for accuracy. Ensure that you have submitted in the appropriate categories and that details such as names, links, and required materials are all accurate. The Imagen Foundation is not responsible for any information entered inaccurately.
Credit Card for Payment: Payment by credit card will be required to submit your entries online. If you need to request an invoice for your entries, please email email@example.com.
Submitting Multiple Entries: You can submit multiple entries using one form or you can submit the form more than once to get in all of your entries.
How to Submit Online
Please read the following to ensure a smooth submission process.
- You are required to complete all information marked with an asterisk (*).
- To submit more than one entry, in the “Your Entries” section of the application, click on “Add Entry”. In the window that displays, accurately enter all the details pertaining to one entry, i.e. Best Primetime Drama. Once you have filled out all the fields, click on “Save Entry” at the bottom to save your Please read the following to ensure a smooth submission process. submission. You will return to the main form, where under “Your Entries” you will see the form that you just completed. Click on “Add Entry” to submit additional entries.
- Your total submission fees for all your entries will be automatically calculated. You can also submit an unlimited number of submission forms through the Online Entry Form.
- Click on “Next” to see a preview of your submission form. Double-check that all of your information is accurate, complete and that your total balance matches your own calculations. If you need to revise any portion of your submission, click on “Previous” to return to the previous page and make edits.
- From the preview page, you can print or PDF your submission form to keep a complete copy for your records.
- After previewing and reviewing your form, click on “Next” to go to the Payment page. Enter your billing information, and once done, click on “Submit.” If there are no errors, you will see a confirmation message.
- You will receive a receipt for your submission via email to the address provided under “Your Email.” Please make sure to check your spam folder. If you do not receive the receipt, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.